Turn frozen, cooked, low fat burgers into a tasty treat!
Posted by The Burger Buddy Fat Reducer on January 16, 2012
• Pull frozen burgers out of a freezer bag and separate each burger with a casing knife.
• For two burgers, cut up two healthy slices of onions.
• Brush each side of the frozen burgers with a little steak sauce, A1 works great!
• Place one slice of onion on a small microwaveable plate, and put a frozen burger on top.
• Put the other onion slice on top of that burger and put the second burger on top.
• Cover with a second microwaveable plate. No need to seal anything up.
• Microwave on high at least one minute per burger. Adjust settings as needed.
•. Remove the plates, being careful to avoid steam burns.
• Quickly remove the top plate and place each burger on that same plate to allow for cooling and to get them out of the bottom liquid.
• You are now ready for the bun and condiments. Enjoy!
Don’t have a low fat, cooked burger? Click here to fix that problem!